Matt Hardy Lays Into Jeff Hardy on His Blog  

Posted by: shilpz in , , , , , ,


Matt Hardy has posted a blog talking about why he didn’t interfere with Jeff Hardy’s involvement in last night’s Elimination Chamber Match. Hardy wrote: “At No Way Out in Seattle, I gave you the opportunity to win the WWE Title inside of the Elimination Chamber. I listened very closely to what you had to say on Smackdown last week. You said you were going to “move on” and win the WWE Title regardless of what I wanted. You also mentioned that you hoped this issue between us will one day pass over.

So from the bottom of my heart, I didn’t interfere with your Elimination Chamber appearance and/or match. Nor did I need to.. You failed like you always do. I wanted to reinforce to everyone what a failure you truly are-how you can never pull through and succeed in a “big time” atmosphere. How you always choke. It’s nothing new though.”

Hardy added: “I’m afraid the WWE is not big enough for the both of us. I recommend you do the smartest thing possible for your life and livelihood right now. And that’s walk out of the WWE and my life. You have until Friday to make your decision.”

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Categories