Girls cheer for Abhishek  

Posted by: shilpz in , , , , , , , ,

Delhi 6 is one of the biggest releases of 2009. As it came from the Rang De Basanti fame, Rakesh Omprakash Mehra, expectation is much higher. No sooner the stars of Delhi 6 stepped into the movie theatre, thousand of onlookers heated up the atmosphere of Delhi with their whistling and loud cheer. Delhiites are stuck to see their favorite stars paving their way to PVR Priya. Girls of all ages hauled on looking at Abhishek and threw remarks like “Abhishek I love you", "Abhishek marry me", "Abhishek, you are the best". Women of every age group cheered for Abhi.

Abhishek is awestruck on looking at the enthusiasm of the audience. "It's mind blowing. It's amazing. I love Delhi and the turn out of the people here is fantastic. I hope it remains the same in theatres as well", said Abhishek.

"We are keeping our fingers crossed. Expectations are high," Sonam Kapoor, one of the lead actors, said. Abhishek has been quoted as saying, "I’m nervous with anticipation. I’m so excited. I hope audience love the film. I found a lot of similarities and that''s why I was really keen to do the film." The story of Delhi-6 is placed against the backdrop of the ancient walled city of Delhi. It will hit the theatre today.


This entry was posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Categories