Celina Jaitley launches her official website  

Posted by: shilpz in , , , , ,

Celina JaitleyGlobosport Digital launched Celina Jaitley’s official online and mobile destination aiming to invite fans of the gorgeous actress into her very personal and professional life. www.mycelinajaitley.com is an interactive and user-friendly website which takes fans on a journey through memories and career highlights that have made Celina Jaitley who she is.

The website encompasses the story of a girl who aspired to join the army and her journey from there on to become a successful model and finally an acclaimed actress. Also shared are the diva’s style secrets, her favourite destinations and more. Revealing an unknown side of the actress is a list of charitable causes that Celina has been associated with. It also provides her fans with an opportunity to ask questions and get a reply from the actress herself. Celina also plays online love guru as she gives fans help and advice on their love life.

“I am really excited about launching my own digital platform through www.mycelinajaitley.com. My fans and my well wishers can now get a glimpse of my personal life, get to know me more and talk to me about my style statement, my professional life etc,” says Celina. “This really makes me feel connected to my fans and I feel like this is an ideal platform for people to reach out to me,” she adds.

Globosport Digital has powered the Official Mobile and Internet destinations of Celina Jaitley. GSD has currently acquired exclusive global new media (Internet, Mobile) and Licensing and Merchandising rights of over 30 celebrities from Bollywood, Sports and South Indian film industry. This includes the likes of Ranbir Kapoor, Celina Jaitley, Mugdha Godse, Payal Rohatgi, Sikander Kher, Riya Sen, Koena Mitra, Amrita Arora, Rahul Bose and several others

This entry was posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Categories