Lily Allen’s Wacky Quotes  

Posted by: shilpz in , , , ,






Lily Allen has made some pretty wacky quotes and here are some for your peaceful Sunday read. One of Lily’s very recent quotes after her short fling Jay joplingwho’s almost double her age: “If they are no good at having sex then it really upsets me.” “I think, ‘God, this is someone I’d like to spend the rest of my life with. But I cannot face having bad sex.’ You’ve either got it or you don’t!”

The only story is that drugs are bad and they will kill you - you will become a prostitute, a rapist or a dealer. But that’s not true. “I know lots of people who take cocaine three nights a week and get up and go to work. “But we never hear that side of the story.”

Cheryl Cole if you’re reading this, I may not be as pretty as you but at least i write my own songs” - Lily Allen

“I must say that taking your clothes off, doing sexy dancing and marrying a rich footballer must be very gratifying, your mother must be so proud, stupid b*tch” [toCheryl Cole after she allegedly branded Lily as a `chick with a d*ck`] - Lily Allen

“When I lived at home, Alfie’s room was opposite the main bathroom, and I would have a bath in the morning and it never had a lock on the door and Alfie would get up and come in for a wee, he has got a huge p##is.” - Lily Allen

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 01, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Categories