Miley Cyrus Has A Heart Problem  

Posted by: shilpz in , , , ,


Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is suffering from a heart condition. The pop star/actress reveals in her autobiography "Miles to Go" that she has tachycardia, meaning her heart rate exceeds the range of a normal resting heart rate.

And although the condition isn't life-threatening, Cyrus admits she struggles to deal with the issue.

She writes, "The type of tachycardia I have isn't dangerous. It won't hurt me, but it does bother me. There is never a time onstage when I'm not thinking about my heart."

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Categories